- I am still pregnant
- My cerclage is holding up, my cervix is still "long" and my uterus lining is thick
- I do not have gestational diabetes
- I saw the maternal fetal medicine doctor for the last time yesterday
- Our family is entirely up-to-date on vaccinations, so no more shots before the baby comes
- I pre-registered at the hospital for the baby's birth, and scheduled the delivery for 39 weeks
- The construction work on our patio is finally done and we have our "play room" back
- It has been a mild winter so far
- My mother-in-law will be helping us for two weeks, which gets me to 34 weeks
- Jeff started his last doctoral semester
- JR tunred 3 surrounded by friends and family
- I managed to cook some meals for my family, with plenty of help prepping and cleaning up
While I am sure life will surprise us plenty in the days to come, having these positive landmarks to look back on will make the journey more pleasant and enjoyable.
Happy New Year!