Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happy new year

We are only 15 days into the new year and yet all it has brought has been happy news.

  • I am still pregnant
  • My cerclage is holding up, my cervix is still "long" and my uterus lining is thick
  • I do not have gestational diabetes
  • I saw the maternal fetal medicine doctor for the last time yesterday
  • Our family is entirely up-to-date on vaccinations, so no more shots before the baby comes
  • I pre-registered at the hospital for the baby's birth, and scheduled the delivery for 39 weeks
  • The construction work on our patio is finally done and we have our "play room" back
  • It has been a mild winter so far
  • My mother-in-law will be helping us for two weeks, which gets me to 34 weeks
  • Jeff started his last doctoral semester
  • JR tunred 3 surrounded by friends and family
  • I managed to cook some meals for my family, with plenty of help prepping and cleaning up 

While I am sure life will surprise us plenty in the days to come, having these positive landmarks to look back on will make the journey more pleasant and enjoyable.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment