Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Ranya's Alphabet

I came across this inspiration in my inbox. I thought I would give it a try. So here we go with Old School Blogging: Alphabet Edition!


A: Attached or single?  Attached. To him.



B: Best friend? See above.

C: Cake or pie?  Neither. Unless its Mississippi Mud Pie from here, then its pie, all the way!

D: Day of choice? Any day is a good day!

E: Essential item? Water; in a cup, in a bottle, doesn't matter.

F: Favorite color?  Blue. Blue sky, blue see, blue eyes.

G: Gummy bears or worms?  Bears.

H: Hometown?  Beirut, Lebanon. That's where I'm from.

I: Favorite indulgence? Chocolate.

J: January or July?  January for celebrating JR and July for celebrating Jeff and I.

K: Kids?  Two. See below.



L: Life isn’t complete without?  Those two kids.

M: Marriage date? July 4th, 2004.

N: Number of siblings? One sister; Dania.

O: Oranges or apples?  Apples; granny smith. Oranges; squeezed.

P: Phobias? Insects, wars, good byes. I hate good byes.

Q: Quotes? "Your life is your practice."

R: Reasons to smile? Oh, so many. My kids, my life, my blessings.

S: Season of choice? Fall.

T: Tag 5 people. Maybe not!

U: Unknown fact about me. I obsess about my weight!

V: Vegetable? Asparagus, artichokes, potatoes, eggplant – all vegetables!

W: Worst habit? Constantly readjusting my hair.

X: x-ray or ultrasound? Despite all my health issues I have never had an x-ray, except dental (but those don't count!)

Y: Your favorite food? Anything homemade!

Z: Zodiac sign? Virgo.

No comments:

Post a Comment