Tuesday, February 19, 2013

High Risk Pregnancy "Favorite" Things ~ 7

Care Packages ~ puzzle books, chocolate, and gifts make for a wonderful surprise; especially when least expected! I honestly do not know how I could have made it this far without my precious friends.





Hand-written notes in the mail ~ enough with bills! Cards, letters and personal notes make my day. A few words on cardboard with a postage stamp bring plenty of cheer, for JR and me. They bring special cheer from JR when they are accompanied by stickers!



Pizza ~ delivery, take out, dine-in or leftovers. Full price, half price or two for one. When JR needs a treat or everyone needs a break, we call on the dough, tomato sauce and cheese for comfort.

Tea Party ~ cupcakes and juice boxes make for a wonderful makeshift "tea" party. Just because we cannot have a formal setting does not mean we cannot have a great time.

T.V ~ when everything else has been tried, I turn the set on to make the hours go by faster. I do not watch anything in particular; just whatever meets my fancy at the time.




No comments:

Post a Comment