Those of you who know me, know my obsession with potty training. But for those of you who are new to my blog, here is a quick insider look;
- I started potty training JR when she was around 7 months old.
- I kept a potty spreadsheet to track our "hits" and "misses."
- She was completely potty trained during the day, at home and elsewhere, by the time she was 18 months old.
- She has not slept in diapers at night since last April, although we do run into accidents.
- The last pack of diapers I bought was from that same month. We are still working through using it up.
Knowing this about me, it should not come as a huge surprise that all I decided to bring back from "the palace" at Colonial Williamsburg were photos of the potties. Below is a side-by-side visual of how some things don't change!
|Now: Ceramic, stationary toilet with a fixed bowl.|
Then: Wooden, mobile toilet with a removable bowl.
|Now: Plastic, with a removable bowl.|
Then: Ceramic, mobile bed pan.